- ‘Do-gooders’ and who to watch at the Dutch Design Week 2019,
annual DDW review
(written by Arjen Ribbens, published by NRC, NL).
- Graduation show podcast: On Voice and Democracy, Louise Gholam in conversation with Agata Jaworska and Arif Kornweitz,
(published by Design Research Podcast, Eindhoven, NL).
- 5 ways the RCA community are staying connected during pandemic,
(published by rca.ac.uk, London).
- Radio host on RARARADIO,
DDW 2019 (Eindhoven, NL).
- How a City Listens - Eindhoven Footnotes -zine#5,
(curated by Josh Plough,
published by Onomatopée, Eindhoven, NL).
- A day in Zena Sabbagh’s workshop,
(short documentary produced by ISHKAR, London).
- ‘EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO MUCH: ARCHIVE AS POEM IN AN AGE OF PERPETUAL WITNESSING’,
(The One Minutes curated by Jesse Darling, UK/NL).
- When we gonna be together? The Art of Disengaging and the Neo-diasporic poetics of Abbas Zahedi,
(written with Maya Gulieva, published on content-free.net, London).
- Are we on air? Export Radio journal, entry #1 From BBC’s refurbished studios to the Ridley Road Social Club, a radiophonic journey at Export Radio,
(published on content-free.net, London).
- Varley Memorial Award winner, London, UK.
- Middle East Now Festival , Florence, IT.